Corona SDK Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Unity. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Qt or Qt Creator. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to Corona SDK so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Corona SDK alternatives are LÖVE (Free, Open Source), Apache Cordova (Free, Open Source), Cocos Creator (Free) and B4X (Freemium).
- Uno is the platform for building native mobile, desktop and WebAssembly apps with C#, XAML from single codebase.
- GeeXLab is a cross-platform demotool for 3D programming, demos creation, game development, interactive applications, creative coding and prototyping.
- A free and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful user experiences.
- Gideros Studio is a Lua-based, cross platform and open source game engine allowing easy creation of games.
- HARFANG® 3D is a framework for 3D & 2D application development. It can manage & display complex 3D scenes, sound, music, access VR devices such as the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Lenovo Explorer.
HARFANG® is available for Python, Lua and C++ languages.
- 10Duke SDK is a rapid application development (RAD) kit for creating new online applications; it provides a modular, reusable set of libraries designed to meet the challenging requirements of online applications.
- Convert any web application to a native Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X desktop application.
- Amulet is a free Lua-based audio/visual toolkit suitable for small games and experimentation. It runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, HTML5 and iOS.