WinCompose is a compose key for Windows. It allows to easily write special characters such as é ž à û ø ð ¤ Ø « = µ, and many more using short and often very intuitive key combinations.
- - WinCompose is the most popular Windows alternative to Copypastecharacter.
- - WinCompose is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Copypastecharacter.
A Firefox add-on (browser extension) that provides you with a modern emoji picker that you can use to find and select emojis. You can copy them to your clipboard 📋 or also directly insert them into the active web page.
- - Awesome Emoji Picker is the most popular Android & Linux alternative to Copypastecharacter.
Retro Typer is a straightforward software tool designed for macOS and Windows platforms. Its primary function is to provide users with a search engine for locating memes and emojis. It incorporates a user-friendly interface that facilitates the navigation and selection of...
The character map that works! PopChar is an application that lets you insert special characters, umlauts and foreign letters into any document. With this character map, there is no need to search for or remember complex keystrokes.
- - PopChar is the most popular commercial alternative to Copypastecharacter.
Shapecatcher is a new website, that helps you to find specific Unicode characters, just by sketching their shape. Currently about 10000 of the most important Unicode characters are compared to your sketch and are analysed for similarities.
- - Shapecatcher is the most popular Web-based alternative to Copypastecharacter.
A complete directory of all Emoji based on the latest version of the Unicode standard. Convenient navigation, fast and handy search, separate page for each emoji profile with detailed information and pictures for common destop and mobile platforms.
WizKey makes it easy to type accented and other special Unicode characters using a standard US/UK keyboard with easy to remember keyboard shortcuts.