Free Command and Conquer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OpenRA, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Command and Conquer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Command and Conquer alternatives are Widelands (Free, Open Source), CaesarIA (Free, Open Source), openage (Free, Open Source) and Littlewargame (Free).
- Open Source real-time strategy game engine for early Westwood games.
- Widelands is a free, open source real-time strategy game with singleplayer campaigns and a multiplayer mode.
- CaesarIA is an open source remake of Caesar III game released by Impressions Games in 1998, it aims to expand the possibilities of the classical city-building simulators and to...
- Littlewargame is a medieval-themed HTML5 Real-Time-Strategy game with multiplayer mode and a map editor. It runs completely in your browser without any download required.
- Dune Legacy is an effort by a handful of developers to revitalize the first-ever real-time strategy game.
Based from Dune II.
- Build forces to defend and control planet Icarus in the critically acclaimed mobile RTS game.
- An Open Source Pixelart Science-Fiction Real-Time Strategy game with multiplayer, AI bots as well as an integrated map editor.
- Mental Omega is a free unofficial expansion pack for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge.
It started off as a balance modification. After a few years, it had grown into an unofficial sequel.
- Annex: Conquer the World is a indie real time strategy game. Play as one of four factions, over 30 tech trees, original maps, and tileset.