ColonyCount is described as 'CURRENTLY IN EARLY BETA SO EXPECT ISSUES
The purpose of ColonyCount is to assists when counting bacterial colonies or performing measurements of bacterial growth on agar plates' and is an app in the Education & Reference category. There are four alternatives to ColonyCount for Android, iPad, iPhone, Linux and Windows. The best alternative is OpenCFU, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like ColonyCount are Colony Counter (manual count) (Paid), Promega Colony Counter (Free) and Colony Counter ( automated ) (Paid).
- 4 alternatives
- OpenCFU is a completely open source lightweight application designed to enumerate clustered circular objects such as bacterial colonies.
- Free • Open Source
- The colony counter for bacterial colony counting.
You can use this app on smartphones and tablets.
How to use
1. Touch camera icon to shoot a colony image ( petri dish etc..
- Is the tedium of squinting over agar plates counting bacterial colonies getting to you? Take the plates out of the lab! No, not literally.
- Automated Colony Counter for bacterial colony counting.How to use?1. push camera button to shoot a colony image ( plate, petri dish etc.. )