LMS Collaborator is an e-learning platform for staff development and cooperation. It was released in 2013 by the Ukrainian developer's team. The purpose of development – the creation of a technically modern alternative to the existing systems of distance learning in companies and organizations. Collaborator – is a platform that works effectively on all modern devices and browsers, and practically independent of the software of the user environment. LMS Collaborator is based on the REST API methodology, which allows it to quickly, flexible and without conflicts integrate into any information ecosystem.... More Info »
With Collaborator you can implement and automate these features:
- testing and assessment (tests, quizzes, surveys, 360°)
- individual and group training with using courses, learning programs and separate tasks
- creating your own courses with upload formats (video, audio, PPTX, PDF, DOCX and many more )
- real-time social function (discussion forums, comments, individual and group chat, instructor feedback, push and email notifications, news feed)
- easy use of webinars
- automated construction of the Knowledge Base with the delimitation of access rights if needed
- study and user activity reporting with infographic support and real-time update ability
- SMS texting or integration with an SMS texting vendor
Collaborator is the web-application and runs on desktop and mobile devices.
Our platform can be adapted and modified to suit your requirements.
We develop and add new features every month. For our customers all system updates are free.
Our site: http://collaborator.biz
Demo version: http://lms.davintoo.com
You can test drive a fully functional version of Collaborator for 1 month.