The most popular alternative is CoinMarketCap, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to CoinMarketBook so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CoinMarketBook alternatives are CryptoCompare (Free), Blockchain Wallet (Free, Open Source), Cesium (Free, Open Source) and Blockfolio (Free).
- Crypto-currency market capitalizations.
- CryptoCompare is an interactive platform where you can discuss the latest crypto trends and monitor all markets streaming in real time.
- Popular cryptocurrency wallet for those looking to transform the financial system right from their pocket.
- Explorer of Duniter communities network, to certify trusted peers, to receive and send transactions.
- Blockfolio offers complete cryptocurrency management, with easy to use tools to keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments. Get detailed price and market information for individual currencies and your entire portfolio all in one place.
- Financial markets at your fingertips. Stocks and cryptocurrency research and tracking application with SEC filings analysis, portfolio management, alerts, insider trading insights, visualizations, and stock screeners.
- CoinGecko provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market. In addition to tracking price, volume and market capitalization, CoinGecko tracks community growth, open-source code development, major events and on-chain metrics.
- A mobile-friendly list of cryptocurrencies. It is lightweight and it shows a top 100 of the most popular digital assets.
- Coinsflare is an online crypto platform designed to allow investors to see at a glance, exactly what is happening within the various cryptocurrency markets.
- The cryptocurrency price tool on CLI.