Source Insight is an advanced code editor and browser with built-in analysis for C/C++, C#, and Java programs.
- - Source Insight is the most popular Windows alternative to CodeCompass.
- - Source Insight is the most popular commercial alternative to CodeCompass.
- - Understand is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to CodeCompass.
GUI of indexed grep for source code, files locator, search and replace. Switch differnt projects and start searching. Drag and drop of filenames to your favourite editor.
- - Blink grep is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CodeCompass.
Woboq Code Browser is a web-based C and C++ code browser that uses a desktop component to generate static HTML pages for code analysis. It focuses on improving the code navigation with proper semantic highlighting and tooltips.
- - Woboq Code Browser is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to CodeCompass.
Source-Navigator NG is a source code analysis tool. With it, you can edit your source code, display relationships between classes and functions and members, and display call trees. you can navigate your source code and easily get to declarations or implementations of functions, v.
Application Inspector is a source code analyzer built for surfacing features of interest and other characteristics to answer the question "What's in it" using static analysis with a json based rules engine.
JArchitect is a tool that simplifies managing a complex Java code base. Architects and developers can analyze code structure, specify design rules, do effective code reviews and master evolution by comparing different versions of the code.
CodeNavigator is a developer's tool for browsing source code using CScope. It can help you to understand the structure of the code very easily and also include syntax highlighting support for many coding languages.
- - CodeNavigator is the most popular iPad alternative to CodeCompass.