Atlassian Crucible takes the pain out of code review. Find bugs and improve code quality through peer code review from JIRA or your workflow.
- - Crucible is the most popular Windows alternative to Codebrag.
- - Crucible is the most popular commercial alternative to Codebrag.
Review Board is a web-based collaborative code review tool, available as free software under the MIT License. Review Board can be installed on any server running Apache or lighttpd and is free for both personal and commercial use.
- - Review Board is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Codebrag.
- - Review Board is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Codebrag.
Review Board Features
Gerrit simplifies Git based project maintainership by permitting any authorized user to submit changes to the master Git repository, rather than requiring all approved changes to be merged in by hand by the project maintainer.
- - Gerrit Code Review is the most popular Linux alternative to Codebrag.
MergeBoard is the first code review tool to display code changes in a smart way. Its unique features help developers spend less time on code reviews and catch more bugs.
- - MergeBoard is the most popular SaaS alternative to Codebrag.
Personalization and context for pull requests on GitHub & Bitbucket Reviewing pull requests is one of the most crucial interactions among developers in a team. However, there are usually too many requests to review for every developer, resulting in bad or no reviews. We try t.
- - Vibinex is the most popular Mac alternative to Codebrag.