Open Source Cloudron AlternativesTop Server Management Tools & Web Hosting Services like Cloudron
YunoHost is a Debian GNU/Linux based distribution packaged with free software that automates the installation of a personal web server. The purpose of YunoHost is to allow users to easily host their own web services by enabling a simple point-and-click web interface for...
Suggest and vote on features
- - YunoHost is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Cloudron.
- - YunoHost is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Cloudron.
- No Coding RequiredYunoHost can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Ad-freeYunoHost doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingYunoHost will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightYunoHost consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Command line interfaceYunoHost either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Dark ModeYunoHost supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Privacy focusedYunoHost is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Multiple Account supportYunoHost support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
Comments about YunoHost as a Alternative to CloudronAlmost everyone thinks YunoHost is a great Cloudron alternative.Guest
its free open source selfhosted5
Webmin is a web-based system configuration tool for Unix-like systems, although recent versions can also be installed and run on Windows. It allows to configure operating system internals, such as users, disk quotas, services or configuration files, as well as modify and control...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Webmin is the most popular Web-based alternative to Cloudron.
Comments about Webmin as a Alternative to CloudronThis alternative is disputed. Webmin is still a legitimate Cloudron alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
Cloudron lets you install webservices like Nextcloud easily. Webmin is an UI for administer a server, not install and update apps.17Guest
Webmin configures the OS with a GUI whereas Cloudron is a GUI front-end for Docker. They are not similar.0
Choose simplicity, get Cozy. We all have a life and a digital life. Cozy gathers them. In your Cozy, you have all your personal data: pictures, health, bank, holidays, accessible only by you. Welcome to your new digital home.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Cozy is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Cloudron.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Selective SynchronizationCozy allows you to pick which files are synced between the server and your devices.
- Shared FoldersCozy supports shared folders that can be used to store, search, and access files with multiple people.
- Privacy focusedCozy is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- End-to-End EncryptionCozy has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
Comments about Cozy as a Alternative to CloudronSome users think Cozy is a great Cloudron alternative, some don't.Guest
Cloudron lets you install webservices, Cozy is a private cloud.3Guest
i i starting to be as nextcloud or owncloud. it not permi to install third party apps1
Sandstorm makes it easy to run your own server. Install apps to create documents, spreadsheets, blogs, Git repos, task lists & more as easily as you'd install apps on your phone.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Sandstorm as a Alternative to CloudronAlmost everyone thinks Sandstorm is a great Cloudron alternative.
The project is much more mature in addition to having a greater number of integrations.0
Sandstorm is rock solid technology, though it's not as actively developed as it once was.3
CapRover is an extremely easy to use app/database deployment & web server manager, PaaS, for your NodeJS, Python, PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, WordPress (and etc...) applications!Suggest and vote on features
CasaOS is an open-source Home Cloud system based on the Docker ecosystem and designed for home scenarios. It is committed to building the world's most simple, easy-to-use, and elegant Home Cloud system.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeCasaOS doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsCasaOS can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- LightweightCasaOS consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Command line interfaceCasaOS either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Dark ModeCasaOS supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
BitNami Stacks make it incredibly easy to deploy your favorite open source software. BitNami Stacks include an open source application and all of the other software necessary to run it, such as Apache, MySQL, PHP or Ruby.Suggest and vote on features
BitNami Application Stacks Features
Web administration panel for servers and custom hardware.Suggest and vote on features
Rancher is an open source container management platform built for organizations that deploy containers in production. Rancher makes it easy to run Kubernetes everywhere, meet IT requirements, and empower DevOps teams.
StartOS is a browser-based, graphical operating system for a personal server that facilitates the discovery, installation, configuration, dependency management, and health monitoring of self-hosted software services.Suggest and vote on features
- DecentralizedStartOS is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Privacy focusedStartOS is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No Coding RequiredStartOS can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- No TrackingStartOS will not track you or use your personal data.
- Shared FoldersStartOS supports shared folders that can be used to store, search, and access files with multiple people.
- Ad-freeStartOS doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in StartOS without registration.
- No LogsStartOS doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
- Encrypted BackupStartOS uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
– What I love about Vesta is that it's fast and easy to use – I have tried almost every panel and Vesta is quite good very simple to install and noob friendly – I was impressed with their overall system – No gear shifting required, the thing just .Suggest and vote on features
Vesta Control Panel Features
Rancher Desktop is an open-source desktop application for Mac, Windows and Linux. It provides Kubernetes and container management. You can choose the version of Kubernetes you want to run. You can build, push, pull, and run container images.Suggest and vote on features
Rancher Desktop Features