Cloudflare is a software-as-a-service hosted front-end transparent proxy designed to be put in front of any website to block attacks of any size and type, and offer integrated DNS and CDN services.
- - Cloudflare is the most popular Web-based alternative to CloudLayar.
- - Cloudflare is the most popular free alternative to CloudLayar.
DDoS-GUARD has been providing DDoS protection services since 2011. The company's own geodistributed DDoS mitigation network has nodes in the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Russia, Kazakhstan, and the United States.
- - DDoS-Guard is the most popular SaaS alternative to CloudLayar.
- - DDoS-Guard is the most popular commercial alternative to CloudLayar.
Cloudflare® partner, to provide the access to their Enterprise package without minimum commitments. This means that customers of all sizes can get the best Cloudflare has to offer with the comfort of personalized service.
Haltdos ensures the 100% high availability of your website/web services by providing intelligent Web Application Firewall and application DDoS mitigation, Bot Protection, SSL offloading, Load Balancing solution over the public and private cloud that monitors, detects, and...
- - Haltdos is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to CloudLayar.
JavaPipe offers web hosting for PHP and Java applications in the cloud, as well as security services to mitigate DDoS and other cyber attacks. Its DDoS scrubbing PoPs are located in Europe and the United States.
Highest performing combination platform that delivers 10X improvements to page load times with enterprise-grade performance but at the fraction of the cost of commercial alternatives such as CloudFlare and SiteLock.