Kahoot! is a classroom response system which creates an engaging learning space, through a game-based digital pedagogy.
- - Kahoot! is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to ClassPulse.
- - Kahoot! is the most popular free alternative to ClassPulse.
Poll Everywhere provides text message voting and audience Q&A, straight to your PowerPoint slide. It's the easiest way to gather live responses in any venue: conferences, presentations, classrooms, radio, tv, print — everywhere.
iOS + Android Screen Mirroring, Digital Mobile Interactive Whiteboard, Real time Student Response System, Remote Desktop Control, Presentation creation, Screen Cast recording, and Student collaboration come together in this cloud based feature rich application.
- - Annotate.net is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to ClassPulse.
IQ Polls is a live web based audience response service. Interact with your audience during conferences, seminars and trainings. Simply add polls to your presentation, publish them and get feedback in real time.
Socrative helps teachers engage the class with educational activities to measure and visualize student understanding. In the background, we track student performance and provide analytics to help teachers personalize learning.
Fully custom online and SMS voting in real time. Poll your audience live, count votes for school elections, engage event attendee's on the fly.
- - TallySpace is the most popular commercial alternative to ClassPulse.
Pigeonhole Live is an easy-to-use online tool that helps make meetings and events more interactive. Event organisers can let the audience ask and vote on questions they want answered. It also lets speakers show quick polls to get instant feedback.
- - Pigeonhole Live is the most popular SaaS alternative to ClassPulse.
Pigeonhole Live Features