Logisim is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. With its simple toolbar interface and simulation of circuits as you build them, it is simple enough to facilitate learning the most basic concepts related to logic circuits.
- - Logisim is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to CircuitVerse.org.
- - Logisim is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CircuitVerse.org.
Its Github repository hasn't seen activity since 2017.
Logisim is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. It has been originally created by Dr. Carl Burch and actively developed until 2011. After this date the author focused on other projects, and recently the development has been officially stopped...
- Design circuits quickly and easily with a modern and intuitive user interface with drag-and-drop, copy/paste, zoom & more.
- Take control of debugging by pausing the simulation and watching the signal propagate as you advance step-by-step.
- - Logicly is the most popular commercial alternative to CircuitVerse.org.
Digital Logic Design is a Software tool for designing and simulating digital circuits. A circuit is composed of gates, flip-flops, standard combinational and sequential components and Modules. A number of gates, flip-flops and standard combinational and sequential components are...
TkGate is a event driven digital circuit simulator with a tcl/tk-based graphical editor. TkGate supports a wide range of primitive circuit elements as well as user-defined modules for hierarchical design.Discontinued
The original website is no longer active. Last version, 1.8.5, released in September 2004, can be still downloaded from SourceForge
Logical Network Editor that runs in your browser. Currently supports basic gates using boolean logic, smart wire routing and network simulation. The simplicity allows to quickly understand the principles of binary logic and simple circuit design.
- - Hradla is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to CircuitVerse.org.
Free, open source educational software for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. Intuitive graphical user interface, allows you to create unrestricted circuit hierarchy with multi bit buses, debug circuits behavior with oscilloscope, and navigate running circuits...