What is Cinemask?
Make a lasting impression on your audience with cinemagraphs, one of the most effective tools available in your digital marketing toolbox. Cinemask Pro makes creating cinemagraphs easy, and provides powerful editing tools to amaze your audience and create stunning marketing campaigns.
** What is a cinemagraph? ** Cinemagraphs are also known as "living photos". They are part image, part video, and can be used with stunning effect. The effect makes only a small area of a video play, while the rest remains static. They generally loop seamlessly and infinitely, making them ideal for embedding on the web.
** Why use cinemagraphs? ** We are naturally drawn to cinemagraphs, they catch our eye and make us think "hey wait, is this photo moving?!" It is proven that cinemagraphs perform vastly better in marketing campaigns than traditional static images, with much improved engagement and click-through rates (CTR). Cinemagraphs aren't just for creatives and agencies looking for the wow factor - they can also be embedded on any website, or posted to your social media feeds to really impress your fans and followers.
** Features **
- 4K video support
- High frame-rate video support
- Bounce/ping-pong loop option
- Seamless cross-fade transition option
- Choose number of loops in your video export
- Export as GIF or video (MP4) with a variety of options
- Live preview let's you see your cinemagraph come to life as you draw
- Control brush size, opacity and hardness
- Zoom in up to 50x for control over the intricate details
- Trim original video to any length, no limit on length
Features Suggest and vote on featuresThis app doesn't have any features at the moment.
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Cinemask, and it has gotten 1 likes
- Developed by Firecannon Pty Ltd
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $3.
- 10 alternatives listed
- Last Release:
- Average Rating 2.44