Graylog is an open source syslog implementation that stores your logs in Elasticsearch. It consists of a server and web interface written in Java that accepts your syslog messages via TCP or UDP (or GELF messages) and stores it in the database.
- - Graylog is the most popular Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Chronix.
- - Graylog is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Chronix.
Splunk is software that provides unique visibility across your entire IT infrastructure from one place in real time. Only Splunk enables you to search, report, monitor and analyze streaming and historical data from any source.
- - Splunk is the most popular Windows alternative to Chronix.
Sematext Logs is a cloud-based SaaS log management solution that offers you real-time actionable insights into your log analytics with hosted ELK as a service, in the cloud or on-premises.
- - Sematext Logs is the most popular Web-based alternative to Chronix.
Graphite is a highly scalable real-time graphing system. As a user, you write an application that collects numeric time-series data that you are interested in graphing, and send it to Graphite's processing backend, carbon, which stores the data in Graphite's specialized...
DNIF provides a high value solution by combining technologies such as the SIEM, UEBA and SOAR into one product at an extremely low total cost of ownership.
- - DNIF is the most popular SaaS alternative to Chronix.