Chromatic Glass AlternativesCamera Apps like Chromatic Glass
Color Binoculars is a Microsoft Garage to help color blind people. Using the iPhone camera, it adjusts colors, replacing difficult color combinations such as red and green, making it easier for color blind users to distinguish combinations.
- - Color Binoculars is the most popular iPhone alternative to Chromatic Glass.
- - Color Binoculars is the most popular free alternative to Chromatic Glass.
Colorblind Avenger helps individuals with color vision deficiency easily identify colors using the iPhone camera. Simply point the camera and touch anywhere on the image to see the color of that area. The app displays color names and shades as well as rgb decimal and hex values.
- - Colorblind Avenger is the most popular iPad alternative to Chromatic Glass.
- - Colorblind Avenger is the most popular commercial alternative to Chromatic Glass.
C-Color is an open-source application to helps people with color-blindness. The user simply captures an image or opens a pre-existing file and change problematic colors to either black or white. In addition to helping colorblind people see hidden messages, it can also label...
- - C-Color: Colorblind Assistant is the most popular Open Source alternative to Chromatic Glass.
Color Blind Pal is a multi-platform app that helps people who are color blind see the colors around them. It also lets people with normal vision see what it's like to be color blind.
- - Color Blind Pal is the most popular Android, Mac & Android Tablet alternative to Chromatic Glass.
HueVue is a tool that helps colorblind people to identify, match and coordinate colors. Touch any image and get detailed color information; simulate color blindness; compensate for some color vision weaknesses; compare and coordinate colors; manage your own color library.