Impro-Visor (short for “Improvisation Advisor”) is a music notation program designed to help jazz musicians compose and hear solos similar to ones that might be improvised. The objective is to improve understanding of solo construction and tune chord changes.
- - Impro-Visor is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to ChordBud.
- - Impro-Visor is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ChordBud.
This app is a random midi melody generator which you can use to create melodies. The melodies are procedurally generated and are royalty free. You are free to download the midi files and use them in your own music.
- - Melody Generator is the most popular Web-based, Android & iPhone alternative to ChordBud.
Melody Generator Features
Suggester is a tool to assist in the creation of songs and chord progressions. This app will help you find chords that work together. It is efficient and fun; use it to build musical phrases that will carry emotion through tension and release.
- - Suggester is the most popular iPad alternative to ChordBud.
- - Suggester is the most popular commercial alternative to ChordBud.
Described as chord sequencer it lets you quickly create chord progressions, play them in many styles, transpose, adjust tempo, change instruments. Great for practicing. I used it for improving my scales on guitar and I have to tell it is amazing.
Chord NOTE is a Songwriter’s assistant tool. It assists in finding the right chords to match a melody or musical phrase. And it has great Chord Progression function and Scale library. Chord NOTE supports Slide Over and Split View on iPad, and provides the appropriate display and...