Take control of your cholesterol — without prescription drugs.
Based on Dr. Janet Brill's best-selling book, Cholesterol Down — 10 Simple Steps to Lower Your Cholesterol in 4 Weeks — Without Prescription Drugs, this exciting new app puts cholesterol control at your fingertips.
• Are you otherwise healthy, but want to lower your “bad” LDL cholesterol using a safe and effective drug-free approach? More Info »
• Are you already taking prescription statin drugs, but haven’t reached your physician-recommended LDL goal level?
If you’re one of the millions of Americans struggling with high cholesterol, Dr. Janet Brill offers you a revolutionary new plan for taking control of your health—without the risks of statin drugs.
If you’re already taking statin drugs, the Cholesterol Down Plan is also ideal for you; it can be used to supplement statin drugs to keep your dosages low enough to reduce the risk of dangerous side effects associated with higher statin doses. With Dr. Brill’s breakthrough Cholesterol Down Plan, you simply add nine “miracle foods” to your regular diet and 30 minutes of walking to your daily routine. That’s all.
This straightforward and easy-to-follow plan can lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol by as much as 47% in just 4 weeks. With the new Cholesterol Down app, lowering your LDL cholesterol has never been more convenient — or fun!
• Daily Tracker — check off each step as you go
• How-to details for each of the 10 steps, with practical tips and safety precautions
• Custom LDL goal-setting based on National Cholesterol Education Program guidelines
• LDL Tracker — record your new LDL level every 4 weeks
• Motivating daily messages — cheering you on as you take steps to a lower LDL
• Weekly and Monthly Progress Summaries for each step — so you’ll know where you’re doing well and where you need more effort
• Coaching messages — based on your latest LDL values
• Notes page — for recording details about your Cholesterol Down experience