Cheapcharts is a burgeoning money saving app, which helps customers track and save money on all their favorite iTunes items. We were originally a music selling platform but have expanded into all media types (like movies, tv shows, apps, etc) as our customer base has grown. CheapCharts is primarily an iOS app and we work hard to grow with Apple’s new products. With CheapCharts’ connection to the app and music worlds.
CheapCharts is the only app that shows you all iTunes deals in one place. More Info »
Today, talk might turn to streaming platforms, but who wants to be dependent on the whims of corporate deals and exclusivity clauses? With CheapCharts you can own the movie, TV series, or music of your choice without fear that it will disappear or be unable to play depending on where you are. CheapCharts covers all movies, TV shows, music, books and audiobooks in the iTunes store. To help convince you that CheapCharts is worth a look at, here's a brief overview of its uses and our professional and user reviews.
What is so useful about CheapCharts?
- Set an alarm and find out the moment the price drops!
- Track price histories so you know if you have a steal on your hand or if you should wait a bit.
- Easy to navigate overview of daily deals on the sales lists and extra information such as ratings, trailers, etc.
- See massive bargains with TV and movie bundles.
- And if you are on a Benedict Cumberbatch kick? He can follow specific actors or artists using our Actor and Artist Radars so you won’t miss out on a deal for Sherlock or Dr. Strange!
The app is universal and supports all iOS devices including Apple TV!
You will be really happy that we are helping you save money on all your favorite iTunes products. We hope you are as excited as we are about this app.