Now there’s Audiobook Builder, the easy way to quickly import your Audiobook CDs (with chapter) (or tracks that are already on your Mac), organize them and output one or two files that your iPod recognizes as actual Audiobooks.
- - Audiobook Builder is the most popular Mac alternative to ChapterMark.
- - Audiobook Builder is the most popular commercial alternative to ChapterMark.
Audiobook Builder Features
AudioBookConverter simple and lightweigh application to convert set of mp3 files to single m4b file to be played on i-device AudioBookConverter support conversion of most of popular formats to m4b, it also handle existing m4b files and process them.
- - Audiobook Converter is the most popular Windows alternative to ChapterMark.
- - Audiobook Converter is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ChapterMark.
Audiobook Converter Features
MP3 to iPod Audio Book Converter converts any number of MP3 files into one big iPod Audio Book File. The advantage of doing this is that you can make use of the advanced audio book functionality of your iPod.
MP3 to iPod Audio Book Converter Features
This program creates iPod compatible audiobooks including chapters. It can be used in a shell (php script) as well as with the delivered grafical user interface. As most people have audiobooks splitted into many mp3-files, this script will enable you to use all the features of...
- - abc - Audio Book Creator is the most popular Linux alternative to ChapterMark.
abc - Audio Book Creator Features
Got a lot of audiobooks in MP3 format and would like to listen them on your iPod? Audiobook Binder to the rescue! It is simple utility that converts audiobooks to MP4 bookmarkable (m4b) format.
Join Together will create and export a single AAC or ALAC audio file from the audio data of tracks dragged from iTunes or files dragged from the Finder. QuickTime not required.