Run Windows Applications on Linux as if they are native. Use Linux applications to launch files located in Windows WM without needing to install applications on WM. With...
What is Cassowary?
With Cassowary you can run a Windows virtual machine and use Windows applications on Linux as if they were native applications, built upon FreeRDP and remote apps technology.
- Running Windows applications as if they were native applications
- Opening files from a Linux host directly inside Windows applications
- Using Linux apps to open files that are on a Windows VM
- Allowing easy access between both the guest and host filesystems
- An easy-to-use configuration utility
- Creating an application launcher for Windows application
- Automatically suspending the VM when no Windows application is in use and automatically resuming it when required (virt-manager only)
- 2,147 Stars
- 59 Forks
- 52 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Virtual machine
CategoryNetwork & Admin
Recent user activities on Cassowary
- aidan_mullen23 liked Cassowaryam
- POX added Cassowary as alternative(s) to VirtualBuddy
- POX edited Cassowary
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review