QuickField is a Finite Element Analysis package for electromagnetic, thermal, and stress design simulation with coupled multi-field analysis.
- - QuickField is the most popular Windows alternative to CarSim.
- - QuickField is the most popular free alternative to CarSim.
RoboAnalyzer is a 3D model based software that can be used to teach and learn the Robotics concepts. It is an evolving product developed in Mechatronics Lab, Department of Mechanical Engineering at IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India, under the guidance of Prof. S.K.
- - RoboAnalizer is the most popular Linux alternative to CarSim.
RecurDyn is Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software that is focused on Multibody Dynamics (MBD), while offering multiphysics solutions. The technology behind RecurDyn has superior calculation efficiency because it is based on recursive formulation.
- - RecurDyn is the most popular commercial alternative to CarSim.
MBDyn is the first and possibly the only free* general purpose Multibody Dynamics analysis software, released under GNU's GPL 2.1 (get a cached copy here).
- - MBDyn is the most popular Open Source alternative to CarSim.
LMS Virtual.Lab is an integrated suite of 3D FE and multi body modeling software which simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, system dynamics and durability. Using LMS Virtual.