Reduce stress and anxiety in 5 minutes. In just five minutes, cardiac coherence breathing will help reduce stress and anxiety naturally. Stop wasting your time and come and discover the best breathing exercise: cardiac coherence.
Free • Proprietary
What is Cardiac Coherence?
Discover the best breathing exercise : Cardiac coherence. Simple and ergonomic, cardiac coherence breathing is the best way to help reduce stress and anxiety.?.
- Choice of music 🎶
- Choice of a sound on inspiration and or on expiration 🎼
- Set a vibration for transitions 📳
- Create your personalized session: choice of music, duration, animation 🆒
- Personalized entertainment ??
- History of its sessions 📜
- Modify the duration of your sessions, and of each inspiration and expiration 🕔
- Completely customizable application, you choose everything, from music to animation, including durations and different sounds as well as transition vibrations. 🎉
Cardiac coherence is the best natural ways to reduce anxiety and stress !
With transition sounds and vibrations, you can practice even without looking at your screen and wherever you want, even in the dark since the screen can be turned off! 👌
You are the master of the place and choose everything in the smallest detail, the application was thought by users and for users of Cardiac Coherence . 🎉
Why should you do cardiac coherence?
Cardiac coherence is the best natural ways to reduce anxiety and stress ! With transition sounds and vibrations, you can practice even without looking at your screen and wherever you want, even in the dark since the screen can be turned off! 👌, and also allows long-term control of one's emotions. The goal of heart coherence could not be simpler, it is enough to breathe following cycles of 5 seconds of inspiration for 5 seconds of expiration. However, if you want to change this you can in the application. You can change the duration of inspiration and expiration to the second you want to adapt the application entirely to your needs. In the long term, cardiac coherence brings significant benefits as for the practice of meditation. Among other things, there will be a reduction in symptoms of depression, and a reduction in blood pressure.