The most popular alternative is Sonic Visualiser, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to Capo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Capo alternatives are Chordify (Freemium), Transcribe! (Paid), Amazing Slow Downer (Freemium) and AudioScrub (Paid).
- Stringed is the perfect tool for every musician. By allowing you to tweak any song's speed and pitch, you will be able to learn ANY song in no time.
- Learning Tool for instrument solo's or singing.
Can slow down music without changing the pitch
Unique Timeline for settings Markers
- The SPT-667 Phrase Trainer makes learning riffs by ear really simple. Say you want to copy a guitar solo. The Phrase Trainer lets you to load the song (wav,mp3,wma etc...
- Do you have a sound card?
Do you have a musical instrument?
Scolily allows you to create scores while playing!.
- GetHarmony is an online tool that analyzes music files and detects rhythm, chords and notes.
It helps you to practice playing your favourite songs in any key or tempo.