7twenty CallWatchPro Call Monitoring and Reporting Tool for Business Phone Systems, enhanced with Call Back and IVR features.
CallWatchPro helps to Improve customer service over the phone.
Service Level Monitoring
- CallWatchPro connects passively to PBXs of the organization to feed CDR and CTI data. It calculates and monitors in real-time all common metrics, such as service level waiting time, abandoned calls, handle time, etc. More Info »
Dashboards and KPIs
- Managers can monitor important metrics in real-time per employee, business unit, hunt/pilot group or organization. CallWatchPro allows managers to see a live queue of the calls, extension statuses, list of metrics, pending callbacks, etc.
- If an employee is unable to answer a call, a simple IVR presents to the caller the option of a callback. CallWatchPro will notify the employee and automatically connects the employee to the customer when he is back to the phone. An overall service level organization of telephone responsiveness is accurately calculated.
Historical Data Analysis
- CallWatchPro converts silos of Call Detail Records and CTI-events into structured and clean data, providing businesses with valuable insights. The reporting systems contain dozens of reports – tabular or graphical, detailed or summary with the ability to drill down.
- In companies where call center agents transfer calls to the 2nd line, branches or back-office departments, a special SmartTransfer widget can be used to show employee statuses of each branch – number of available or talking extensions per branch, and the status of individual extensions.
Omnichannel Customer Journey
- Direct calls to employees are always overlooked by corporate analytical tools. They are a missing puzzle piece for the true omnichannel communications history. Such calls can be easily tracked and added to a customer communications history via the CallWatchPro API.