What is BroadSoft MobileLink?
BroadSoft MobileLink is a simple non-VoIP client that enables end-users to make and receive calls over their existing cellular service using their business identity. Users can dial and manage calls from their personal smartphones just as they would from their office desk phone, including tracking calls, picking up business voicemail, managing personal settings, and more.
With MobileLink, users can also search corporate directories, click-to-dial from the contact, and manage calling options, including call through (direct dial without pin codes or two-stage dialing) and call back (invokes a call from the BroadWorks system, avoiding roaming charges.)
Operator and system neutral, MobileLink is completely integrated with the BroadWorks service delivery platform, turning the business user’s personal mobile into an extension of the PBX.
MobileLink also integrates with BroadSoft Msg.Now — a fixed-line text messaging solution that allows users to send and receive text messages using their business number.
BroadSoft MobileLink Desktop Screenshots and Videos
BroadSoft MobileLink Features
- VoiP CallsBroadSoft MobileLink allows you to make voice calls over Internet using the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Desktop SharingBroadSoft MobileLink enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- Screen SharingYou can use BroadSoft MobileLink to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
BroadSoft MobileLink information
- Developed byBroadSoft
- LicensingProprietary and Free product.
- Alternatives17 alternatives listed
- 5 avg rating
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about BroadSoft MobileLink, and it has gotten 2 likes