Branding Guide Alternatives
Baseline is an easy to use brand design tool. It helps you set up a solid brand and then leverages it to create branded designs without effort. Now anybody can create a consistent, memorable brand.
- - Baseline is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Branding Guide.
- - Baseline is the most popular free alternative to Branding Guide.
Identihub is Free and Open Source software allowing you to maintain a unified brand, and allowing external users such as designers to easily respect your guidelines.
- - Identihub is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Branding Guide.
- - Identihub is the most popular Open Source alternative to Branding Guide.
This project is currently suspended due to funding issues since Jan 2020. They hope to resume in the future but it might or might not.https://github.com/Identihub/Identihub/issues/198
Free brand management software for Google Suite users. Improve your brand clarity, brand consistency and team productivity with Pilcro, the brand consistency tool.
- - Pilcro is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Branding Guide.
Website is not working
Brand-management software, allowing organisations to maintain a consistant brand by maintaining a style guide, manage assets, enabling shared prototyping, and communicating the brand guidelines externally.
- - Frontify is the most popular commercial alternative to Branding Guide.
Create a single source of truth for all aspects of your design system, bringing together the tools your teams already love.
Branding Compass gives automated, expert branding advice. Quickly discover the best words, fonts, colors and visuals to attract your ideal customer with our web-based application.