What is BowlSheet?
BowlSheet is a full-featured bowling scoring and tracking system for iOS. Track every bowler and their equipment covering everything from ball surfaces, pin and drill layouts to bowler hand layouts and shoe slides.
- Supports single player AND multiplayer games (team)
- First iOS bowling app to support the baker scoring system
- Now supports opponent score (match play)
- Bowling ball speed calculator built in (mph / kph)
- Check averages and stats from directly in the app
- Post stats, oil pattern markups and ball drilling specs directly to Facebook, Twitter, or email with .csv file
- Automatically calculates splits / common leaves and displays their common name
- Pin by Pin, Ball for Ball scoring
- Keep track of everything important in bowling
- Easily slide your foot (Approach), Arrow, or BreakPoint Targets for each ball thrown and store the actual hits as well as attempted hits
- Store and use different types of oil patterns as well as mark them up and send to others via email
- Customizable color scheme for entire app
- Store High, Middle, or Low pocket hits for each 1st ball of each frame thrown
- Analyze games in their entirety
Features Suggest and vote on featuresThis app doesn't have any features at the moment.
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about BowlSheet, and it has gotten 0 likes
- Developed by Edibu LLC
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $30.
- 5 alternatives listed
- Last Release:
- Average Rating 4.46