BOMIST is described as 'Parts Inventory and BOM Management for Electronics' and is an app in the Education & Reference category. There are seven alternatives to BOMIST for a variety of platforms, including the Web, PHP, Self-Hosted solutions, Symfony2 and Ext JS. The best alternative is PartKeepr, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like BOMIST are PartsBox (Freemium), PartBolt (Freemium), AXT Parts (Free) and Aligni (Freemium).
- 7 alternatives
- PartKeepr is an electronic part inventory management software. It helps you to keep track of your available parts and assist you with re-ordering parts.No screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source
- MySQL Community Edition
- Ext JS
- Take control of your electronic parts inventory and ordering.
- PartBolt makes it easy for you to track and organize electronic components. You’ll know exactly what you have and where it is.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- AXT Parts is an engineering parts management system developed to keep track of parts and components in an engineering development environment, and allow design documentation to be...
- Aligni is cloud-based software for product lifecycle and manufacturing management. Unified PLM and MRP for engineers, product designers, and manufacturers.
- OpenBOM is cloud-based tool to create and manage your Bill of Materials (BOMs) and Part Catalogs. Real-time collaboration with teams and suppliers, synchronize your data with CAD, PLM and ERP systems. Easier than Excel and more advanced than CAD BOM.
- Free Personal
- Parts&Vendors makes it easy to document your new product design as the work progresses. It keeps item specs, parts lists, notes, links to drawing files, links to web sites and vendor contact information all in one place and accessible.
They stopped issuing new licenses along time ago and the website is now officially only being kept online until December 2020, source: http://www.trilogydesign.com/index.htm