Body Mass Index calculator. Simply enter your height & weight and the app calculates your BMI.
- - BMI Calculator for Women & Men is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to BMI-Calculator.
- - BMI Calculator for Women & Men is the most popular free alternative to BMI-Calculator.
Online calorie tracking website and world's largest curated nutrition database, includes web site and mobile applications.
- - Nutritionix Track is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to BMI-Calculator.
BMI Calculator is a Body Mass Index(BMI) calculator app developed with Flutter. Currently, the BMI is calculated using Metric units. Support for Imperial units may be added in the future. The app supports English and Turkish languages.
- - BMI Calculator (open source) is the most popular Open Source alternative to BMI-Calculator.
Succeed at weight loss with Lose It! Set goals and establish a daily calorie budget that enables you to meet them. Stay on track each day by recording your food and exercise and staying within your budget.
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts! Regain control over your diet and learn to make better food choices.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo11 BMI Calculator and Weight Loss Tracker alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) and track your weight over time!.
- - BMI Calculator and Weight Loss Tracker is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to BMI-Calculator.
MyPlate, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker, can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal...
- - MyPlate is the most popular commercial alternative to BMI-Calculator.
Calorie calculator & counter for web, mobile and tablet. View calorie and nutrition content of foods. Sum macros. Calculate your BMR and set a goal. Start tracking your calories.