Enjoy a memorable puzzle game where everyone can enjoy easily and easily!
Get in touch with real-time global users via Google login!
- Game Features
1. Easy and fun gameplay
- Anyone, regardless of age, can enjoy it.
2. Confrontation through multiplayer
- You can compete with users around the world through Google multiplayer.
- If you remove two or more blocks, you can attack them.
3. Low-volume game
- 5M low-volume game, you can download without worrying about data. More Info »
4. Play without Wi-Fi!
- You can play games offline without data (Internet).
5. Optimized for Google Play Games
- Challenge various achievements and leaderboard rankings through Google Play login!
Classic Blocks are game pieces shaped like blocks, geometric shapes composed of four square blocks each.
A random sequence of Blocks fall down the playing field (a rectangular vertical shaft, called the "well" or "matrix").
The objective of the game is to manipulate these Blocks,by moving each one sideways (if the player feels the need) and rotating it by 90 degree units, with the aim of creating a horizontal line of ten units without gaps. When such a line is created, it disappears, and any block above the deleted line will fall. When a certain number of lines are cleared, the game enters a new level. As the game progresses, each level causes the Blocks to fall faster, and the game ends when the stack of Blocks reaches the top of the playing field and no new Blocks are able to enter. Some games also end after a finite number of levels or lines.
All of the Blocks are capable of single and double clears. I, J, and L are able to clear triples.
Only the I Blocks has the capacity to clear four lines simultaneously and get highest score.