Blender Game Engine AlternativesGame Development Tools & 3D Animators like Blender Game Engine
Armory is an open-source 3D game engine with full Blender integration, turning it into a complete game development tool. The result is a unified workflow from start to finish, making you work faster. No more jumping between different applications.
- - Armory 3D is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Blender Game Engine.
- - Armory 3D is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Blender Game Engine.
Armory 3D Features
Comments about Armory 3D as a Alternative to Blender Game Engine
Unlike BGE, Armory has not been discontinued. Armory, like Blender, is also open source, and also just like BGE, you don't have to leave Blender when you make your games.1
Verge3D is a powerful and intuitive toolkit that allows Blender, 3ds Max or Maya users to create immersive web-based experiences. Verge3D can be used to build interactive animations, product configurators, engaging presentations of any kind, online stores, explainers, e-learning...
- - Verge3D is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Blender Game Engine.
- - Verge3D is the most popular commercial alternative to Blender Game Engine.
Comments about Verge3D as a Alternative to Blender Game Engine
As of today, Verge is most advanced engine with Blender integration. Good BGE alternative.3
Compatible with Blender 2.80, better EEVEE support.0
Blend4Web is an Open Source tool for interactive 3D visualization on the Internet. It provides Free and Commercial licenses.
- - Blend4Web is the most popular Web-based alternative to Blender Game Engine.
This product is no longer developed. The developers recommend waiting for a completely new environment called Studio (https://www.blend4web.com/en/community/article/414/).