BitFreezer is described as 'A mobile crypto wallet that puts users in full control of the private keys' and is an app in the Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency category. There are four alternatives to BitFreezer for a variety of platforms, including iPhone, Android, iPad, Debian and Fedora. The best alternative is Coins, which is free. Other great apps like BitFreezer are Trust Wallet (Free, Open Source), StakedWallet.io (Free) and Atomic Wallet (Free).
- 4 alternatives
- One app for crypto. Discover, store, invest, send & receive. All in one app.
- Trust Wallet is a secure mobile Ethereum wallet that supports Ethereum and ERC20, ERC223 tokens.
- Free • Open Source
- StakedWallet.io - This is a new generation cryptocurrency wallet that allows its users to earn on Proof-Of-Stake.
The service also has functionality for exchanging cryptocurrencies, a 5-level referral and bounty program.
This website no longer loads.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Atomic Wallet is a universal, fully decentralized, multi-currency, and convenient app with a simple interface that supports over 300 cryptocurrencies.