Bing Map API Alternatives
Google Maps is a basic web mapping service application and technology provided by Google. It offers street maps, a route planner for traveling by foot, car, or public transport and an urban business locator for numerous countries around the world.
- - Google Maps is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Bing Map API.
- - Google Maps is the most popular free alternative to Bing Map API.
Google Maps Features
Mapbox makes it easy to design beautiful custom maps, and fast to integrate them into websites and mobile applications using Open Street Map data.
Mapbox Studio Features
- - OpenMapTiles is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Bing Map API.
- - OpenMapTiles is the most popular Open Source alternative to Bing Map API.
Online maps for web, mobile apps and desktop software. You can change colors, add or remove particular map elements or enhance the map with own geodata.
This is a restricted WebView wrapper for accessing the web version of Google Maps. Intended for use when OpenStreetMap isn't enough.
TomTom MyDrive is a route planner based on TomTom maps that allows to find the fastest or the most attractive route to your destination by vehicle of your choice with traffic info and integration with TomTom devices and mobile app.
Our mission at PlaceKit is to become the go-to geocoding solution for developers. Existing solutions feel opaque as they're split across many indiscernible APIs, confusing pricing, and locking developers into their ecosystem.
- - PlaceKit is the most popular SaaS alternative to Bing Map API.
YourMapp lets you turn your custom maps into an interactive app. Add hotspots to image-based maps, linking to more and information. Embed it on the web or create a branded app with features such as geolocation, offline storage and push notifications.
- - YourMapp is the most popular commercial alternative to Bing Map API.
Mapotic is an innovative cloud platform that offers a wide range of map-based products and services to organizations globally, enabling them to effectively leverage the full potential of geolocation data.