Lightweight & powerful XMPP client for macOS
- Free • Open Source
- Instant Messenger
- Video Calling App
What is Beagle IM?
BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP Protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you've never used it before. Veterans of the protocol will find many features here they are familiar.
- Control multiple accounts from a single application and sign into all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Message Archive supported: Access chat history from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chatrooms for multi-party collaboration.
- Automated status management; no need to change status every time you put your computer to sleep or leave it for a while.
- In-band registration; Sign into and create a new account on your favorite XMPP/Jabber? server!
- Photos and other files easy sharing in private chats and in group chats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: robust user profiles.
Beagle IM Screenshots
Beagle IM Features
Beagle IM information
- 160 Stars
- 23 Forks
- 46 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Chat Rooms
CategoriesSocial & Communications • Security & Privacy
Recent user activities on Beagle IM
- Danilo_Venom added Beagle IM as alternative(s) to ScreenMeet
- Danilo_Venom edited Beagle IM
- bonepyramid liked Beagle IM
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review