Exitlag is the best software to reduce your lag and improve your network connection, supporting 130+ games, the players will have a completely different gaming experience when using Exitlag.
- - ExitLag is the most popular Windows alternative to Battleping.
- - ExitLag is the most popular commercial alternative to Battleping.
WTFast is the Gamers Private Network (GPN), a global data network designed specifically for MMO Gamers and their game data. The WTFast GPN ensures you always have the optimal game connection - increasing your game speed, reducing your game disconnects, response deviation &...
Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.
- - Leatrix Latency Fix is the most popular Mac alternative to Battleping.
- - Leatrix Latency Fix is the most popular free alternative to Battleping.
Leatrix Latency Fix Features
Boost your network experience with various WAN Optimization techniques guaranteeing your TCP or UDP connections more robust and faster.
- - Mudfish is the most popular Android & Linux alternative to Battleping.
NoPing is software that improves pinging in online games. With its unique multi-connection technology, the software keeps your connection in-game!
Ping Enhancer is a small Windows based program, which will reduce your latency by increasing the frequency of TCP package acknowledgements sent to the game server (all kind of online games).
- - PingEnhancer is the most popular Open Source alternative to Battleping.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 2.0a, released in March 2010, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Lower your ping in games by evading ISP throttling and optimising the rate of packets being sent.
Utilizing SSH tunneling technology with SSL, all your data is transferred securely and safely.
Wherever your game servers are located, we have ser.