As babies smash on the keyboard, colored shapes, letters and numbers appear on the screen. Baby Smash will lock out the Windows Key, as well as Ctrl-Esc and Alt-Tab so your baby can't get out of the application.
- - Baby Smash! is the most popular Windows alternative to bambam.
- - Baby Smash! is the most popular free alternative to bambam.
Let babies and toddlers have fun playing with the computer. An educational game for people with babies and small children who like to sit at their parent's computer and smash the keyboard. Every time a key is pressed, a letter is drawn.
G is for Gadget is not just another children’s alphabet picture book. This book teaches the alphabet to young children using a catalog of the gadgets that they see you use almost everyday. It is also an ode to the relationship with these gadgets that many of us tend to take for...
- - G is for Gadget is the most popular Mac alternative to bambam.
- - G is for Gadget is the most popular commercial alternative to bambam.
AlphaBaby lets even infants and toddlers have fun playing with the computer. Every time a key is pressed or the mouse is clicked, a letter or shape is drawn. Sounds can be played every time something is drawn. Your own sounds and pictures can also be used.
- - AlphaBaby is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to bambam.
KeyWack is a game for people with babies and small children who like to sit at their parent’s computer and bang the keyboard. KeyWack prevents babies from accidentally opening most programs or documents, and makes banging even more fun by drawing shapes and playing random sounds...
- - KeyWack is the most popular Linux alternative to bambam.