Firebase gives you the tools and infrastructure to build better apps and grow successful businesses.
- - Firebase is the most popular Web-based alternative to BackendLab.
- - Firebase is the most popular free alternative to BackendLab.
The open source Firebase alternative. Supabase adds realtime and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
- - Supabase is the most popular Open Source alternative to BackendLab.
Etebase makes it easy to build end-to-end encrypted applications by taking care of the encryption and its related challenges.
- - Etebase is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to BackendLab.
restdb.io is a Plug-and-Play Database Service, suited perfectly to power business apps and dynamic web content.
- - RestDB.io is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to BackendLab.
Emitter is a real-time communication service for connecting online devices. Infrastructure and APIs for IoT, gaming, apps and real-time web. At its core, emitter.io is a distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant publish-subscribe messaging platform based on MQTT protocol and...
RapidAPI lets you easily find and connect to practically any API in the world while also providing the easiest way to track and manage the ones you use, in just one place. No need to search through massive API docs either, RapidAPI's intuitive interface gives developers a...
Disc works in your device.
CloudBoost can power your app's backend, including data storage, user authentication, real-time notifications, search and more.
- - CloudBoost.io is the most popular commercial alternative to BackendLab.
Backendless is a complete visual app development platform that offers a fully integration UI Builder, real-time database, robust backend with Codeless logic, team-driven development, and bulletproof security.