What is AudioTheory Guitars?
AudioTheory Guitars is the ultimate reference tool for guitar notes and chords. Featuring a built-in keyboard, each note reacts to your input across the customisable chord and fretboard diagrams. For anyone who's ever wished music theory was that little bit more straightforward – this is the software you need.
- Seamlessly transcribe between piano and guitar using a straight-forward colour coding system and notation highlighting. Play a note on the keyboard to instantly see where it is in your chords and on your fretboard.
- Set your capo and everything adjusts accordingly – no need for a chord transposition chart.
- Exclude notes and never play out of key again. Your fretboard diagram now only shows the notes you need and your keyboard doesn't play the ones don't.
- Midi support. Connect an external Midi input device to control the on-screen keyboard.
- Full customisation. Select the chords you want. Left-handed mode for left-handed players. Choose between guitar and bass fretboard diagrams.
AudioTheory Guitars Desktop Screenshots and Videos
AudioTheory Guitars information
- Developed byAudioTheory
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $7.
- Alternatives16 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about AudioTheory Guitars, and it has gotten 0 likes