An outstanding example of the free and open-source AudioKit library, AudioKit FM Player is an iPad instrument inspired by classic 80s DX synthesizers, featuring classic famous 80s FM Synth, EP, and FM Tine sounds.
- Classic presets, faithfully recorded from the original retro 80s Synthesizers: DX7, DX7II, TX81z sounds
- Over 200+ presets included, 150+ Multi-samples!
- FX: Phaser, Chorus, Reverb, Ping-pong delay, Crush, Stereo Fatten, and more!
- AUv3 Audio unit and Standalone modes
- MIDI in (Play with a MIDI Keyboard or your favorite iOS DAW)
- Dual Layers & Filters: Low-pass Cutoff, Rez, and Filter
- Vintage Arp & 16-Step Sequencer
- All knobs have MIDI Learn... More Info »