Ashampoo Burning Studio Alternatives for Mac
Ashampoo Burning Studio is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Burn, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Ashampoo Burning Studio and 12 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Ashampoo Burning Studio are Roxio Toast (Paid), SimplyBurns (Free, Open Source), Open DVD Producer (Free, Open Source) and Cisdem DVD Burner (Freemium).
- Burn is a free optical disc authoring application with a simple interface that offers a lot of advanced options.
- The easiest way to burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Copy discs with one click, compress & convert video. Expand your iTunes library with web audio capture.
- SimplyBurns is a Mac OS X application with a GUI, which allows the user to burn CD/DVD media.
- A modern, open source cross platform software to produce DVD images.
- Cisdem DVD Burner is great DVD burning software with more functionality but fewer steps to master than iDVD.
- OggConvert is a small Gnome utility that uses GStreamer to convert media files to the licence-free Theora, Dirac and Vorbis formats.The main selling points are:
- Disco allows you to burn optical media discs, and makes it an fun and amazing software experience. Available as freeware from July 2011.
- LiquidCD is for burning CDs and DVDs. It allows you to burn personal hybrid discs (i.e., showing files on PC/Mac only), add a custom icon to the disc and burn cue/bin files.
- Leawo Blu-ray Creator, powerful Blu-ray burner and Blu-ray authoring software.
- Smart DVD Creator Pro for Mac is the most powerful Mac DVD Burner. You can use this Mac DVD Creator to burn popular video formats including MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI... to DVD.