The most popular alternative is Celtx. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try TalkerMaker Deluxe or Chat Mapper. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Arcweave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Arcweave alternatives are articy:draft (Paid), Dialogue Designer (Paid), Machinations (Freemium) and TalkTree (Paid).
- Based on the Firefox engine, supports standards, visual storyboarding, production scheduling, publication & international languages MUI support.
- The first professional tool for story and game design
- A FOSS Non-Linear Game Dialogue Editor.
- Dialogue Designer is a powerful (but easy to use) branching dialogue editor designed for story-driven games like RPGs and Visual Novels.
- Chat Mapper is a tool for writing and testing nonlinear dialogue, especially for video games.
- Machinations is the browser-based platform to design, balance and simulate game systems.
- TalkTree allows you to create complex dialog trees for story- driven games, RPGs, and more.