AQI keeps you informed about the air quality near you and notifies you when its time to close your windows or open them up again and get some fresh air.
- A tasteful menu bar icon item that informs you of current conditions - ranging from Good to Hazardous - at a glance.
- Notifications for when it's time to open or close your windows. Configurable according to your sensitivity level.
- Monitor your current location or a specific address anywhere in the world. More Info »
- Configurable sensor distance - monitor a wider area around you by choosing to average the data from sensors further away, or ask for only those closest to you to get a hyper-local picture.
- Adjusts for wildfire smoke. Wildfire smoke is less dense than urban air pollution, which results in less accurate air quality readings for some sensors. AQI uses a formula built by the US EPA to correct for this and provide accurate information for any kind of pollution.