AnyNotes is described as 'allows you to organize information concerning your life, work and hobbies as a tree of notes and folders' and is an app in the Office & Productivity category. There are five alternatives to AnyNotes for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Android, iPhone, Android Tablet and BSD. The best alternative is Notezilla. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Vov Sticky Notes or Pystickynote. Other great apps like AnyNotes are Tombo (Free) and TreeNotes (Paid).
- 5 alternatives
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Android Tablet
- Add digital stickers to your desktop and create reminders for your upcoming events, tasks or meetings using this intuitive software.
- Stickynotes for your desktop easily from the command line! Built using PySimpleGUI.
- Free • Open Source
- A freeware, lightweight, hierarchical notepad app. Development is (very slowly) ongoing but although the latest version is in late Beta the previous version works very well.
- Windows Mobile
- The versatile information manager which can accommodate your notes of any kind.