Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite AlternativesVirtualization Tools and other similar apps like Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite
VMware ThinApp (formerly Thinstall) is an application virtualization and portable application creator suite by VMware that can package conventional applications so that they become portable applications.
- - VMware ThinApp is the most popular Windows alternative to Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite.
- - VMware ThinApp is the most popular commercial alternative to Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite.
VMware ThinApp Features
Turbo Studio (formerly Spoon.net) make you run your applications with no installs, dependencies, or conflicts. Deploy in standalone EXEs, with Turbo Server, or on Turbo.net.
Windows portable app maker: launcher(s), runtime, and gui designed to help you run non-portable applications in a portable manner.
- - JauntePE is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite.
The source code of this program is located in sourceforge site (https://sourceforge.net/projects/jauntepe/), where this program is marked as "inactive".Last update: 2012-07-05
The Virtual Environment for secured and comfortable Web Browsing: On the basis of a “Browser-in-the-Box” concept a virtual machine is provided with a reduced operating system and a web browser encapsulated therein.
- 7 Microsoft Application Virtualization alternativesIs this is a good alternative?YesNo
Microsoft Application Virtualization is an application virtualization and application streaming solution from Microsoft. It was acquired by Microsoft during the acquisition of Boston, Massachusetts-based Softricity (SoftwareWow!) on July 17, 2006.
Microsoft Application Virtualization Features
Portability, the quality of being carriable, always enhances the usage level to optimum. As how the mobiles, laptops and hand-held devices have revolutionized the world, the portable applications will do it.
Website is down.Warning
Website link is highly suspicious.
Thinstation is a basic and small, yet very powerful, open source thin client operating system supporting all major connectivity protocols: Citrix ICA, NoMachine NX, 2X ThinClient, Microsoft Windows terminal services (RDP, via RDesktop), VMWare Horizon View, Cendio ThinLinc...
- - ThinStation is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite.
roozz can convert the vast majority of existing software applications and PC games to run directly in any browser as well allows the owner of the title to set up payment exactly how they wish to - allowing them to rent out their software.
- - Roozz is the most popular Web-based alternative to Symantec Endpoint Virtualization Suite.
Website and app not accessible.