Alchemy AlternativesDigital Painting Tools and other similar apps like Alchemy
With vector illustration, page layout, photo-editing and tracing software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 is ideal for professional and occasional designers tackling any type of graphics project. Precision design tools, market-leading file compatibility and high-quality graphics...
Suggest and vote on features
- - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to Alchemy.
- - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the most popular commercial alternative to Alchemy.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Features
- Support for LayersCorelDRAW Graphics Suite supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Dark ModeCorelDRAW Graphics Suite supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Pressure SensitivityCorelDRAW Graphics Suite can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Drawing Tablet SupportCorelDRAW Graphics Suite supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- Ad-freeCorelDRAW Graphics Suite doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Color PickerCorelDRAW Graphics Suite allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Works OfflineCorelDRAW Graphics Suite can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
- Non Destructive EditingCorelDRAW Graphics Suite can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
Draw, part of the Apache OpenOffice suite, is a graphics editor that gives you the tools to communicate with visuals and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is powerful tool for posters, graphs, charts, and more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Apache OpenOffice Draw is the most popular Linux alternative to Alchemy.
- - Apache OpenOffice Draw is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Alchemy.
Apache OpenOffice Draw Features
Webchemy is an open-source cross-platform web-app for creating idea sparking sketches. Based on the desktop application Alchemy, Webchemy takes some of its drawing tools and brings them to the web. Webchemy is great for generating new ideas, but at some point it's better to...Webchemy has no features, suggest some!
Comments about Webchemy as a Alternative to AlchemyAlmost everyone thinks Webchemy is a great Alchemy alternative.
Alchemy does not work any longer on my system (Java errors). Webchemy as a web app is a good alternative with similar features.0
Kleki is a multi-platform web app for painting and editing. It features: 4 different brushes; pressure sensitivity for Wacom tablets; up to 8 layers; numerous filters with real-time preview; import to PSD, PNG, JPEG; export to JPEG and PNG; upload to imgur.com; local storage.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeKleki doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineKleki can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Pressure SensitivityKleki can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- LightweightKleki consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Color PickerKleki allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Dark ModeKleki supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Drawing Tablet SupportKleki supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
Comments about Kleki as a Alternative to Alchemypros, cons and recent comments
You can paint like with a pencil, soft or hard strokes are possible. There are layers, too. And your work can be saved/exported. All of this gives you the possibility to draw beautiful sketches or even great artworks, if you are skilled enough.0
Torapp guilloche designer is a full-featured web-based vector graphic editor for security printing. It runs in Chrome on all major OSes including linux, OSX and all versions of windows, and is the most innovative and flexible tool available to design guilloche patterns against...Suggest and vote on features
Torapp guilloche designer Features
- PortableTorapp guilloche designer can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
The software is not working.Last Activity 2013/02/25. See http://www.torapp.info/en/s/changelog.html
Artboard vector drawing software for everyone. Simple. Powerful. Fun.
Artboard is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs.Suggest and vote on features
"SpeedyPainter" is a simple and lightweight painting software. It is written in C++ and uses the OpenGL graphics library.Suggest and vote on features
- Pressure SensitivitySpeedyPainter can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Drawing Tablet SupportSpeedyPainter supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- LightweightSpeedyPainter consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableSpeedyPainter can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Polybrush is a new 3D editor created specifically for artists. It very useful for 3D concept art, fast modeling and sculpting. The main difference in approach to the creation of 3D models as a drawing. It was created by artist for artists.Suggest and vote on features
The GLIPS Graffiti editor is a cross-platform SVG graphics editor. It enables to create regular SVG files and SCADA HMI applications that can connect to any data provider.GLIPS Graffiti Editor has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last Update: 2013-04-17: https://sourceforge.net/projects/glipssvgeditor/