Adobe Media Encoder CC Alternatives for Linux
Adobe Media Encoder CC is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is HandBrake, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Adobe Media Encoder CC and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Adobe Media Encoder CC are FFmpeg (Free, Open Source), Avidemux (Free, Open Source), WinFF (Free, Open Source) and MEncoder (Free, Open Source).
- Convert videos to formats that work on your mobile phone, tablet, TV media player, game console, computer, or web browser.
- FFmpeg is an open source project that develops libraries and programs for handling multimedia data.
- Free and simple video editor that supports a variety of file types and automated tasks.
- WinFF is a GUI frontend and batch parser for the command-line multimedia tool...
- MEncoder is a free command line video decoding, encoding and filtering tool released under the GNU General Public License. It is a sibling of...
- TEncoder is a multithreaded video and audio converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other.
- Convert all your video to the latest and next generation video codec. The H.
- FF Multi Converter is a simple graphical application which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files
- Free program that converts video files downloaded from YouTube (WebM, MP4, 3GP, FLV) to MP3 or WAV format.
- Transcoder is a video converter for Linux using GTK+ as GUI toolkit and ffmpeg as backend.