Adobe Flash Player Projector Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Ruffle, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Adobe Flash Player Projector so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Adobe Flash Player Projector alternatives are Lightspark (Free, Open Source), Gnash (Free, Open Source), Shubus Viewer (Free) and BlueMaxima's Flashpoint (Free).
- Ruffle is a Flash Player emulator built in the Rust programming language.
- Lightspark is an LGPLv3 licensed Flash player and browser plugin written in C++/C that runs on Linux and Windows.
- GNU Gnash is the GNU Flash movie player — Flash is an animation file format pioneered by Macromedia which continues to be supported by their successor company, Adobe.
- Shubus Viewer is unique of its kind utility which allows create texts and HTML pages, view pictures, play games.
- the webgame preservation project.
- Swfdec (pronounced "swiff deck") is a decoder/renderer for Macromedia Flash animations.
- In the beginning was the need for a player.
Adobe Flash Player Alternative!
Google Cast feature for Android TV.
- CheerpX for Flash - Saving flash applications from extinctiona solution for organisations to extend the life of Adobe Flash applications on modern browsers post-2020
- SuperNova Player allows systems to play .SWF files in a standalone player launched from any browser.
- Open-source re-implementation of Silverlight on modern browsers using WebAssembly.