Actual Search And Replace Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Search & Replace Master, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Actual Search And Replace so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Actual Search And Replace alternatives are Batch Files (Paid), Multi String Replacer (Freemium), Online String Swap (Free) and Batch Word Replace (Paid).
- Search & Replace Master is a freeware. It looks through multiple files for a string or pattern and can also replace it with another string or pattern.
- Replace, insert, delete, copy, move, format, extract, convert, encode, encrypt text and bytes in multiple files. Process 1000s files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic, scheduled, or console modes, or right-clicking on selected files.
- Multi String Replacer is a small and portable application that can be used to replace multiple strings at once.
- Online String Swap, is a web page that can be used to replace multiple strings at once online in almost any web browser available out there!
- Replace, insert new content, remove existing text, change text style and formatting in 1000s of Word and text documents in bulk. Save results and convert between various document formats: docx, doc, pdf, odt, rtf, wpd, txt, xps, html, and others.
- Replace Text, formerly called BK ReplaceEm, is the free string-replacing utility for Windows.
- Open Source tool to find/replace text in multiple files.Extremely simple to use. Command line support to run Replace using batch file.Features
- Search and replace text and raw bytes in multiple files. Features include: multi-line text entry; full support for RegEx with syntax highlighting and match substitutions; built-in hex editor to replace bytes; wildcards and case-sensitivity; Unicode.
- Word Batch Replacer is the great tool to perform batch search & replace operation on a series of MS Word documents.
- Text Workbench is the universal search and replace tool featuring full Unicode and UTF-8 support.