Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps Alternatives
NetSpot is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data.
- - NetSpot is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps.
- - NetSpot is the most popular commercial alternative to Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps.
Scans wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information, including: SSID, MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, and more...
- - WifiInfoView is the most popular free alternative to Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps.
The Free Wi-Fi Coverage Mapping Site Survey Tool
Ekahau HeatMapper is a free software tool for quick and easy coverage mapping of Wi-Fi (802.11) networks. It's the only free, easy-to-use tool that shows, on a map, the wireless network coverage in your home or small office.
Ekahau HeatMapper Features
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule — right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices.
- - Airport Utility is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps.
Designing a Wi-Fi network that meets user demands in your unique environment is easy. Use this intuitive, predictive heat-map tool to develop your predictive design to implement a robust Wi-Fi network.
- - Xirrus wifi designer is the most popular Web-based alternative to Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps.
www.jwaves.io is online free service for Wi-Fi and DECT predictive surveys/ simulations. You can generate professional reports with RSSI heatmaps, floorplans, access-points.
Strategic Wireless LAN Design Design your Wi-Fi network to be BYOD-ready by measuring the "true" end-user experience using your Android-based smart device.
- - AirMagnet AirMapper is the most popular Android alternative to Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps.
TamoGraph is a powerful and user-friendly wireless site survey software tool for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that facilitates otherwise...