AceScreen is an easy way to keep the screen of your Android device on. AceScreen prevents the Android device from going to sleep based on the current needs of the user. ...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
What is AceScreen?
Do you often have to touch the display of your Android phone or tablet to prevent it from turning off? AceScreen can help you with this task. The app prevents the Android device from going to sleep based on the current needs of the user.
AceScreen offers two modes of operation. This allows the app to adapt to almost any situation in everyday life.
In automatic mode, AceScreen uses sensors and other available information to get the job done.
- The device is held in the hand. When the user holds the device in their hand, the screen remains on.
- The device is tilted. When the phone or tablet is tilted, even slightly, the display is still on!
- The device is in a horizontal position. If you place the device on a level surface and do not use it for a while, the screen will turn off shortly.
Sometimes you may want the screen not to turn off under any circumstances. For such cases, manual mode is the right thing.
- Simplicity. The default configuration should be suitable for most users.
- Reliability. The user must be sure that the application does not let him down at the most inconvenient moment.
- Battery life. The application should conserve battery power and use other resources of the device gently.
- Compatibility. AceScreen supports a wide variety of devices. Our application can work both on old phones from the distant 2014, and on flagship models of the next generation.
- Keeping up to date. Our priority is to provide you with a flawless experience using our app. That is why we are constantly fixing bugs and also working to improve AceScreen's stability, performance and accessibility.
- User privacy. No spying on users, only necessary permissions to work properly.
Enjoy the tranquility you've always dreamed of. Let your fingers rest! Stay focused on your tasks. Let AceScreen take care of the screen.
Comments and Reviews
- Turn off the display
- Productivity Tool
CategoriesOffice & Productivity • OS & Utilities
Recent user activities on AceScreen
- Dalieba added AceScreen as alternative(s) to Stay Awake!
- justarandom added AceScreen as alternative(s) to KeepOn
- alecpetrosky edited AceScreen